Now available on demand! What Matters Most by Karen Ehman. The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most—Christ.
Over 7 sessions, study the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians to deepen your relationship with Jesus, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love. This is a Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application.
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment—knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop Gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Complete one set of lessons during each week and then join a group discussion online in our membership forum. We’re flexible so the studies are never closed. You can visit any discussion forum and join.
BONUS FUN! AUTHOR ENGAGEMENT AND PARTICIPATION JUST FOR YOU!
Author Karen Ehman will be joining YOU for this study! You’ll see her on exclusive videos, in membership site. She’ll appear throughout the study for encouragement- be watching!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
- Get the What Matters Most study book by Karen Ehman- available at Proverbs 31, or Lifeway stores
- Download optional Video sessions for What Matters Most are available at Lifeway.com
- Join our monthly or annual membership
We facilitate studies and are not affiliated with the author of publisher.
Redeemed by Christ. Lifetime Bible reader. Coffee drinker. Mother of girls. Caretaker of rescue dog. Beach walker. Mentoring Women Through Online Bible Study & Devotions. Online Bible Studies. Online Book Club. Christian Leadership Coaching. Founder of Bible Cafe™ Ministries. Blogger at ChristineAbraham.org