Virtual Bible Study Groups
Virtual Bible Study groups are available through Zoom teleconferencing. You can join these groups with your computer, tablet or phone. If you are a Partner Member of the Bible Cafe™ community you will receive an email invitation to these meetings.
TIPS FOR ZOOM VIRTUAL BIBLE STUDY GROUPS
- After you register for your preferred day and time, write this into your calendar for the duration of the study.
- Groups typically last one hour. If we get into a deep discussion the group may run overtime and you’re welcome to exit as needed.
- Discussion questions are emailed to registered meeting attendees prior to the meeting.
- To avoid phone charges, use WIFI connection for your meetings and not cell minutes.
- During the meeting you can turn off your video or mute your mic (helpful when you have barking dogs or need to take a phone call)
- Lighting will impact the quality of your video. Have the lamp or window in front of you, not behind you.
- If you tilt the computer screen, then we will see more of your face and less of your ceiling.
- We suggest you test the Zoom technology before your first meeting… open your free account, create a meeting for yourself and invite someone (family/friend) to join your test meeting. Practice using the microphone, video, and Zoom control panel.
- Google search “How to Use Zoom” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFhAEoCF7jg)
Virtual Bible Study Leaders
Leading VBS on Monday at 3 PM and 7 PM Eastern
Leading VBS on Monday at 9 PM Eastern