Bible Cafe™ Ministries has led more than 100 online Bible studies from some of the most popular Christian Bible teachers.We help people Study, Connect and Grow. Through our membership site we have resources for individual Bible study, church small groups, or home group experiences. To help you lead a Bible study group, we found these resource articles, podcasts and books. We recommend reading at least two leadership books each year to keep your skills refreshed.
Helpful Books for Small Group Leadership
- The 8 Habits of Effective Small Group Leaders by
- Creating Community: Five Keys to Building a Small Group Culture by
- Leading Small Groups with Purpose: Everything You Need to Lead a Healthy Group by
- Small Groups with Purpose: How to Create Healthy Communities by
- The Making of a Leader: Recognizing the Lessons and Stages of Leadership Development by
- Leading Women Who Wound: Strategies for an Effective Ministry by
- Leading Women to the Heart of God: Creating a Dynamic Women’s Ministry by
- Building an Effective Women’s Ministry by Sharon Jaynes
- A Journey to Ministry by Jamie Morgan
- Successful Home Cell Groups by
Articles for Small Group Leadership
Podcasts for Church Leadership
Reminder: Bible Cafe™ facilitates online Bible study courses. We are not affiliated with this author or publisher. The above resources provide information consistent with the latest research regarding the subject area. Bible Cafe™ does not necessarily endorse specific personal, religious, philosophical, or political positions found in these resources.
Founder & Executive Director- Bible Cafe™ Ministries LLC
CHRISTINE ABRAHAM has been a parachurch director and womens ministry leader for 10+ years. She earned a Graduate of Theology degree in Biblical Studies from Liberty University. As Executive Director of the Bible Cafe™ Christine has facilitated nondenominational Bible studies for women around the world. She writes Bible Study Companion Guides for bestselling authors.