Our summer Bible study will begin on June 25, 2018 and we are reading The Quest: An Excursion Towards Intimacy With God by Beth Moore. This is journaling Bible study experience as we delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Him—a God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
Journey with us and learn to
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Fellowship in a supportive community of women who meet online
What will you need
- The Quest Study Journal by Beth Moore Available at Lifeway, itunes, ChristianBooks. To order from Amazon Click Here
- Find videos for individual use at Lifeway (optional)
- Join our private Facebook group.
Digital versions of this book are available at iTunes and Lifeway ereader (no Kindle format).This Beth Moore study also has a Kids and Teen Version of The Quest- a great opportunity to experience this with the younger generations too! Look on the Lifeway website for these versions of the study journal.
Womens Bible Cafe™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
How does online study work
Each day you’ll read a Bible reading lesson in your study book. The purpose is to build intimacy with God and a deeper understanding on the Bible.
You provide your own book and coffee or tea… we provide the COMMUNITY and DISCUSSION questions to stimulate personal development through Scripture.
We bring our studies right where you are..just show up online when it’s most convenient for you. We have free Facebook groups for interactive live discussions. Look inside group for a meeting schedule. Pick the day and time you wan to attend a discussion. Each group will have an image and the discussion happens under that photo.
As an alternative to Facebook, join our membership site for private discussion, Bible study on demand, and Zoom teleconferencing with you Click Here.
Stories from some of our members
Redeemed by Christ. Lifetime Bible reader. Coffee drinker. Mother of girls. Caretaker of rescue dog. Beach walker. Mentoring Women Through Online Bible Study & Devotions. Online Bible Studies. Online Book Club. Christian Leadership Coaching. Founder of Bible Cafe™ Ministries. Blogger at ChristineAbraham.org