Access Anytime On-Demand- Yes, you read that right – get access to Bible our past and present studies at Bible Cafe™ University (BCU)Active BCU Members Login and Start This Course Perfect, I'd like to become a BCU Member
HELLO FRIEND — IF YOU’RE FEELING THAT YOUR FAITH IS LUKEWARM AND YOU WANT A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, THEN WE HAVE THE HELP YOU NEED TO REFILL YOUR DAILY CUP
What Do You Need to Know About This Study?
5-Week Online Bible Study
ADAPTED FROM THE BOOK: You Are a Theologian: An Invitation To Know And Love God Well by Jen Wilkin and J. T. English.
Available On-Demand- Start Course Anytime at Bible Cafe™ University!
Bible Cafe™ Ministries LLC facilitates online Bible study programs.
We are not affiliated with this author or publisher.
- You knew what the Bible said about hard times and where to find hope.
- You had a better understanding of God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible.
- You could finally feel confident when talking about the Bible with family and friends.
- You didn’t have to wait until a worldwide crisis just to pick up the Bible and pray.
- Your cup is filled with the joy of the Lord so you can walk by faith and not by fear.
What if it was all done for you – with virtual Bible study, study guides, and lessons that help you fill your cup to draw closer to God?
WHAT IF YOU HAD A BIBLE STUDY EXPERIENCE THAT YOU’LL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE???
“He must become greater; I must become less.” John 3:30
You Are a Theologian Online Bible Study
5-Week Online Bible Study Based On The Book You Are a Theologian: An Invitation To Know And Love God Well by Jen Wilkin and J. T. English.
The goal of theology is knowing and loving God well. This is a lifelong endeavor, a never-ending pursuit, not for the sake of knowledge, but for an ever-deepening relationship with God Himself.
How do you feel about theology?
For many women, theology can be intimidating.
Perhaps questions like these have kept you from engaging with it:
“What is theology?”
“Who does theology?”
“What happens if I get something wrong?”
Whether conversations about theology have felt out of reach, over your head, or irrelevant, consider this study an invitation to the dialogue.
YES, WOMEN ARE THEOLOGIANS.
You Are a Theologian addresses theological questions such as:
- Who is God? The Doctrine of the Trinity
- What is God like? The Attributes of God
- What is the Bible? The Doctrine of Scripture
- Who are we? The Doctrine of Humanity
- What went wrong? The Doctrine of Sin
- What has God done? The Doctrines of Christology, Atonement, and Justification
- To whom do we belong? The Doctrine of the Church
- How does the story end? The Doctrine of Last Things
IS THIS BIBLE STUDY RIGHT FOR YOU?
Theology can be intimidating. But it doesn’t have to be. Whether conversations about theology have felt out of reach, over your head, or irrelevant, consider this book an invitation to the dialogue.
The goal of theology is knowing and loving God well. This is a lifelong endeavor, a never-ending pursuit, not for the sake of knowledge, but for an ever-deepening relationship with God Himself. Authors Jen Wilkin and J. T. English invite you to become not merely a consumer of theology, but a contributor to the conversation, and to grow in faithfulness to the Great Commission’s call to make disciples.
LET ME GUESS…
You want to understand the Bible and draw closer to God but feel stuck at times. A Bible study with a group of women can help you get unstuck. If your faith is currently lukewarm…you need to reheat your cup!