6 Course Modules + 60 Discussion Questions
Required Book (not included)
Moore, Beth. The Quest: An Excursion Towards Intimacy With God. Lifeway, 2017.
Audio and video sessions from Beth Moore are available to rent or buy at Lifeway (optional but recommended)
This course is a general study of Bible doctrine designed to introduce the student to the character of God. This course presents the following areas of doctrine: Christlogy, Attributes of God, Works of Christ, Sin, Salvation, and Devotional Life.
The Bible Cafe™ provides, for its students, a deeper understanding of the Scriptures. In so doing, it is necessary to develop a thorough understanding of Christian doctrine as it is presented throughout the Bible. This course provides students with a firm theological grounding which will serve as a guide to “Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Matthew 7:78 NASB).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain why seeking a deeper relationship with God is important.
- Discuss key doctrinal terms as they relate to the Persons of God, Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- Distinguish between the differences and implications developing a personal relationship with
- Understand how to remove the opposition between you and a deep relationship with God.
- Differentiate between asking and complaining.
- Compare the intimacy of God with modern worldviews.
Reminder: Bible Cafe™ does NOT show copyright videos from Beth Moore or Lifeway. You can rent the videos direct from Lifeway or ask your local churches if they have these to borrow. Bible Cafe™ facilitates online Bible study courses. We are not affiliated with this author or publisher. The above resources provide information consistent with the latest research regarding the subject area. Bible Cafe™ does not necessarily endorse specific personal, religious, philosophical, or political positions found in these resources.