Required Book (not included)
To be announced.
This course is a general study of Bible doctrine designed to introduce the student to the discipleship mentoring. This course presents the following areas of doctrine: Christlogy, Attributes of God, Works of Christ, Gifts of the Spirit. This is NOT a leadership coaching group.
The Bible Cafe™ provides, for its students, a deeper understanding of the Scriptures. In so doing, it is necessary to develop a thorough understanding of Christian doctrine as it is presented throughout the Bible. This course provides students with a firm theological grounding which will serve as a guide to “He must increase, but I must decrease.” (John 3:30 ESV).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain why the characters of Christ are important virtues.
- Discuss key doctrinal terms as they relate to the nature and work of disciples
- Distinguish between the differences and implications of Fruits of the Spirit and strongholds of the enemy
- Understand how to remove the strongholds from your life.
- Differentiate between deliverance and bondage.
- Compare the attributes of a disciple with modern worldviews.
Disclaimer: Bible Cafe™ facilitates online Bible study courses. We are not affiliated with this author or publisher. The above resources provide information consistent with the latest research regarding the subject area. Bible Cafe™ does not necessarily endorse specific personal, religious, philosophical, or political positions found in these resources.
Christine Abraham earned a Graduate of Theology degree in Biblical Studies from Liberty University. As Executive Director of the Bible Cafe™ Christine has facilitated nondenominational Bible studies for women around the world. She writes Bible Study Companion Guides for bestselling authors, manages a social media agency, and teaches a leadership course for authors and ministry leaders.