Required Book (not included)
Balarie, Kelly. Battle Ready: Train Your Mind to Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt, and Live Victoriously. Baker Books, 2018.
This course is a general study of Bible doctrine designed to introduce the student to the character of Christ. This course presents the following areas of doctrine: Christlogy, Attributes of God, Works of Christ, Spiritual Warfare.
The Bible Cafe™ provides, for its students, a deeper understanding of the Scriptures. In so doing, it is necessary to develop a thorough understanding of Christian doctrine as it is presented throughout the Bible. This course provides students with a firm theological grounding which will serve as a guide to “arm me with strength for the battle; subdue my enemies under my feet.” (Psalm 18:39 NLT).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain why the Scriptures are important for spiritual battles.
- Discuss key doctrinal terms as they relate to the nature and work of Christ.
- Distinguish between the differences and implications of battle gear and preparation .
- Understand how to claim victory over spiritual battles in your life.
- Differentiate between complacency and victory
- Compare victim mindset and victory mindset with modern worldviews.
Disclaimer: Bible Cafe™ facilitates online Bible study courses. We are not affiliated with this author or publisher. The above resources provide information consistent with the latest research regarding the subject area. Bible Cafe™ does not necessarily endorse specific personal, religious, philosophical, or political positions found in these resources.