WHAT BIBLE STUDY IS RIGHT FOR YOU…
You want to understand the Bible and draw closer to God but sometimes feel stuck. A Bible study can help you get unstuck. If your faith is lukewarm…you need to reheat or refill your cup!
What Does The Bible Teach Us About Darkness and Light?
Study the Bible intentionally and see what you can learn from the Scriptures. Watch the keywords, concepts, and phrases jump into your view as you study page-by-page.
All-Access Bible Cafe™ University (BCU) Studies
WHEN THE WORLD IS DARK AND SOMETIMES FRIGHTENING
We don’t know how our world will solve its many problems, but we do know the Bible has many answers.
…and so we seek to understand the chaos of the world and process our experiences through the faithful and truthful books of the Bible.
We hope it will anchor our hearts to the Fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
AND YET, IT’S IN TIMES OF DARKNESS THAT WE MOST NEED TO CARRY OUR SPIRITUAL FRUIT.
When we study the Bible verse-by-verse, we have a deeper understanding.
We hope it will give you the ability to live biblically in a generation that sometimes appears confusing and dark.
- You knew what the Bible said about hard times and where to find hope.
- You had a better understanding of God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible.
- You could finally feel confident when talking about the Bible with family and friends.
- You didn’t have to wait until a worldwide crisis just to pick up the Bible and pray.
- Your cup is filled with the joy of the Lord so you can walk by faith and not by fear.
What if it was all done for you – with virtual Bible study classes, small groups, and lessons that help you fill your cup to draw closer to God?