Christine Abraham Bible Cafe™ Founder Has Been Seen in the Following Nationally Recognized PublicationsTop 50 Blog for Christian Women, Top 50 Bible Study Site, Bible Gateway, Christian Post, Life: Beautiful Magazine, Focus on the Family Book, and "Enough" Movie on Amazon Contact Me
I’m Christine Abraham
In 2009 I designed the Bible Cafe™ concept after meeting with friends at local coffee shops to talk about family, life, and Jesus. It’s a gathering place of intimate discussion. My experience birthed a parachurch concept and we were the first online Bible study with just 14 women. Today we are more than 200,000+ women. Together we study, connect and grow in faith. We gather and learn how to apply the Bible in everyday living. We chat online about family, life, and Jesus. We guide one another with a heart like Christ- surrendered to Him.
- Top 50 Blog for Christian Women
- Top 50 Bible Study Site
- Featured in Bible Gateway article
- Featured in Christian Post Article
- Mentioned in Focus on the Family book
- Mentioned in the Enough Movie by Chonda Pierce
- Mentioned in Many Book Endorsements
- Mentored 500+ authors and speakers at the Christian Leadership Cafe/Coaching with Christine Abraham
- Attendee at Mount Herman Christian Writers Conference (three times) and West Coast Christian Writers Conference
- Member of Hope*Writers Community
- Represented by Christian Literary Agent DAN BALOW and the Steve Laube Agency
“Christine Abraham knows her audience well and has focused on meeting their deepest spiritual needs, season after season. Her wisdom, discernment, and careful selection of books and studies for the women she serves are a testimony to how much she cares about sharing messages that matter. I can’t wait to see what she will bring to the pages of her first book!”
Liz Curtis Higgs, best-selling author of Bad Girls of the Bible
About My Work
- Recognized as Top 50 Blogs for Christian Women
- Recognized as Top 50 Bible Study Sites
- Tracey Lanter Eyster- Focus on the Family, Be the Mom, (Carol Stream, Il: Tyndale House, 2012)
- LifeBeautiful Magazine, An Open Book: Build a Better Bible Study, Summer 2015.
- BibleGateway: Womens Bible Cafe: Using Bible Gateway Ministry to Help Women Connect to God’s Word, (June 1, 2016, https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2016/06/womens-bible-cafe-using-bible-gateway-to-minister-to-help-women-connect-to-gods-word/)
- The Christian Post: Christians Tailor Lent Outside Catholic Traditions, (Feb. 22, 2012, http://www.christianpost.com/news/christians-tailor-lent-outside-catholic-traditions-70000/)
“Christine Abraham leads tens of thousands of women through Bible studies every year. Her passion for helping people experience the transformative power of Scripture and the power of the Holy Spirit are off the charts. She’s a gift to us all.”
Margaret Feinberg, author of More Power to You: Break Free From Fear and Take Your Life Back
I’ve participated in three movie endorsements: Enough Movie, God’s Not Dead, and God’s Not Dead 2
“Christine Abraham is a mover and shaker in the body of Christ! For years, she has facilitated the growth of the Church through the books of other authors. It’s time for the world to hear what God is saying through her. Beyond time! With her finger on the pulse of how God is moving, Christine is a megaphone in the hands of God to boldly speak forth His message for this hour. In addition to having the pen of a ready writer, Christine is also masterfully skilled in marketing – a winning combination for an author. Her books will exude wisdom, excellence, and passion – and sell like hot cakes!”
Dr. Jamie Morgan, is the author of “A Journey to Ministry: Discover Your Calling, Purpose, and Destiny” and reaches 192 nations with her podcast.
“Christine Abraham accepted her call to ministry and continued steadfastly in her mission to write, conduct, and facilitate Bible Studies and prayer ministries. God in His omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence raises people to leave a mark on the world through their perseverance, struggles and victories. Christine Abraham is such a person. She is a servant of Our Lord Jesus Christ influencing thousands to faithfully seek and serve Jesus Christ through online Bible study and prayer. To GOD be the glory and honor for all her past, present and future endeavors”
Dotsi Campbell, Womens Ministry Leader and Bible Cafe Leader
Let’s make some time in our schedules to have a conversation.