Christine AbrahamBible Cafe™ Founder and Executive Director
Writer Redeemed by Christ. Lifetime Bible Reader. Coffee Drinker. Mother of Girls. Meets with friends at local coffee shops to talk about faith and family. Completed a Studied Graduate of Theology degree in Biblical Studies at Liberty University
Getting to local church studies was a challenge for me. Upon arrival, I saw other women struggled with commitment too. So in 2009 I asked 14 women if they wanted to join me in a WILD idea: Online Bible Study! The concept grew into a community and inspired online Bible studies around the world.
Online Bible Studies (directed)
Leadership Clients (coaching)
Years of Full-Time Ministry
Christine Abraham's Recent Work
- Christine Abraham Has Been Seen in the Following Nationally Recognized Publications: Top 50 Blog for Christian Women, Top 50 Bible Study Site, Bible Gateway, Christian Post, Life: Beautiful Magazine, Focus on the Family Book, “Enough” Movie on Amazon.
- She has successfully mentored 500+ authors and speakers at the Christian Leadership Cafe/Coaching with Christine Abraham.
- Christine has attended the Mount Herman Christian Writers Conference (three times) and West Coast Christian Writers Conference.
- Christine Abraham is Represented by Christian Literary Agent DAN BALOW and the Steve Laube Agency
Christine Abraham’s Milestones
Created a Top 50 Blog for Christian Women
Featured in Bible Gateway article
Featured in Christian Post Article
Mentioned in Focus on the Family book
Mentioned in the Enough Movie by Chonda Pierce
Founded LifeVerse Jewelry
Founded LifeVerse Books Ministry
Former California REALTOR and Sales Manager
Christine’s Writing Endorsements
Christine Abraham is working with the Steve Laube Agency and publishing books for the Bible Cafe™ Community.
Christine Abraham knows her audience well and has focused on meeting their deepest spiritual needs, season after season. Her wisdom, discernment, and careful selection of books and studies for the women she serves are a testimony to how much she cares about sharing messages that matter. I can’t wait to see what she will bring to the pages of her first book!” Liz Curtis Higgs, best-selling author of Bad Girls of the Bible
Christine Abraham leads tens of thousands of women through Bible studies every year. Her passion for helping people experience the transformative power of Scripture and the power of the Holy Spirit are off the charts. She’s a gift to us all.” Margaret Feinberg, BESTSELLING author of “More Power to You: Break Free From Fear and Take Your Life Back”
Christine has a servant’s heart that is grounded in the word of God. She is passionate to reach the world with the word and seeks to nurture the hearts of all. Not only does Christine love God’s word, she is also incredibly gifted and equipping others in their study of the word and how to reach others effectively. I cannot wait to see how God speaks through Christine in her first book!” Denise Pass, Author of Make Up Your Mind and Shame Off You
Christine Abraham is a mover and shaker in the body of Christ! For years, she has facilitated the growth of the Church through the books of other authors. It’s time for the world to hear what God is saying through her. Beyond time! With her finger on the pulse of how God is moving, Christine is a megaphone in the hands of God to boldly speak forth His message for this hour. In addition to having the pen of a ready writer, Christine is also masterfully skilled in marketing – a winning combination for an author. Her books will exude wisdom, excellence, and passion – and sell like hot cakes!” Dr. Jamie Morgan, author of “A Journey to Ministry” reaches 192 nations with her podcast.
CHRISTINE ANCHORS HERSELF WITH THESE LIFE VERSES
- He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30 NKJV
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5 NIV
- Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Deuteronomy 11:18 NIV
Current: Nondenominational, multi cultural Christian, with a solid Biblical foundation. Pastored by Steve Madsen (Cornerstone) and Napoleon Kaufman (The Well).
Past: Christine attended all-girls high school and was educated in Catholic schools. At an early age she was instructed by traditional nuns wearing habits. Christine accepted Jesus at 12 years old and asked to be baptized in front of her entire school. During college Christine became a prodigal and ran from God. After a crisis of belief, accepted Christ back into her life and started helping other women KNOW Jesus too!
Spiritual gifts: Leadership, pastoral care, teaching, compassion.
Christine Abraham is the best resource you can have in your corner to help grow and expand your online reach. Her experience with engaging audiences on social media and building a recognizable brand helped me fine tune my online presence. Looking forward to the launch of my first online Bible study in a few weeks, thanks to Christine’s coaching.
Christine has poured her heart and soul into learning & teaching God’s word. Her thorough research & knowledge of scripture shines through as she mentors others. Christine lovingly encourages each person to delve deeper into the Word of God.
Christine has a heart for the Lord and for reaching to other women with God’s love. She is a wonderful mentor. She encourages those she teaches and has a wealth of knowledge. She continually researches and reads to be able to bring God’s truth to us in the best, most accurate way.
Christine is an incredible Bible study leader! She is passionate about helping others know Christ more. She has a true heart for helping others grow in their faith and understanding of Scripture. Being in her Bible study groups has been a huge blessing in my life!
Christine has a heart for the Lord and for reaching to other women. She encourages those she teaches and has a wealth of knowledge. She continually researches and reads to be able to bring God’s truth to us in the best, most accurate way. I have done several studies with Christine and she has encouraged me on my walk.
- Suzanne Eller- Proverbs 31 Ministries, Come With Me, (Minneapolis MN: Bethany House, 2016)
- Melissa Spoelstra, Joseph: Journey to Forgiveness, (Nashville, TN: Abingdon Press, 2015)
- Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, Come Empty, (Raleigh, NC: Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, 2105)
- Carey Scott, Uncommon: Pursuing a Life of Passion and Purpose, (Shiloh Run Press, July 1, 2017)
I receive receive many requests for book endorsements. Please be advised that I limit the number of endorsements each year and prayerfully consider each request. An endorsement is not a guarantee that we will facilitate your Bible study for you.
- Recognized as Top 50 Blogs for Christian Women
- Recognized as Top 50 Bible Study Sites
- Tracey Lanter Eyster- Focus on the Family, Be the Mom, (Carol Stream, Il: Tyndale House, 2012)
- LifeBeautiful Magazine, An Open Book: Build a Better Bible Study, Summer 2015.
- BibleGateway: Womens Bible Cafe: Using Bible Gateway Ministry to Help Women Connect to God’s Word, (June 1, 2016, https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2016/06/womens-bible-cafe-using-bible-gateway-to-minister-to-help-women-connect-to-gods-word/)
- The Christian Post: Christians Tailor Lent Outside Catholic Traditions, (Feb. 22, 2012, http://www.christianpost.com/news/christians-tailor-lent-outside-catholic-traditions-70000/)