The Womens Bible Cafe™ is recognized as Top 50 Blog for Christian Women, Recognized as Top 50 Bible Study Site, Featured in Bible Gateway article, Featured in Christian Post Article, Mentioned in Focus on the Family book, Mentioned in the Enough Movie by Chonda Pierce.
About the Bible Cafe
I designed the “Bible Cafe” concept after meeting with friends at local coffee shops to talk about family, life, and Jesus. It’s a gathering place of intimate discussion.
My experience birthed a parachurch concept and we were the first online Bible study with just 14 women. Today we are more than 200,000+ women. Together we study, connect and grow in faith.
We gather and learn how to apply the Bible in everyday living. We chat online about family, life, and Jesus. We guide one another with a heart like Christ- surrendered to Him.
- Recognized as Top 50 Blogs for Christian Women
- Recognized as Top 50 Bible Study Sites
- Tracey Lanter Eyster- Focus on the Family, Be the Mom, (Carol Stream, Il: Tyndale House, 2012)
- LifeBeautiful Magazine, An Open Book: Build a Better Bible Study, Summer 2015.
- BibleGateway: Womens Bible Cafe: Using Bible Gateway Ministry to Help Women Connect to God’s Word, (June 1, 2016, https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2016/06/womens-bible-cafe-using-bible-gateway-to-minister-to-help-women-connect-to-gods-word/)
- The Christian Post: Christians Tailor Lent Outside Catholic Traditions, (Feb. 22, 2012, http://www.christianpost.com/news/christians-tailor-lent-outside-catholic-traditions-70000/)
Hello friend! My name is Christine Abraham and I’m a real blonde, red-cup coffee drinker, California native, mother of teens, married 25 years to a project manager. I meet with friends at local coffee shops to talk about faith and family.
I’ve earned a Graduate of Theology in Biblical Studies from Liberty University and facilitated more than 100 online Bible studies. I’m the Founder and Director of BIBLE CAFE MINISTRIES™ a non-denominational ministry for online Bible studies with more than 200,000 women around the world. We study, connect, and grow in faith together.
I am writing several books and represented by literary agent Wendy Lawton of Books and Such Literary Management.
- Carey Scott, Uncommon: Pursuing a Life of Passion and Purpose, (Shiloh Run Press, July 1, 2017)
- Suzanne Eller- Proverbs 31 Ministries, Come With Me, (Minneapolis MN: Bethany House, 2016)
- Melissa Spoelstra, Joseph: Journey to Forgiveness, (Nashville, TN: Abingdon Press, 2015)
- Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, Come Empty, (Raleigh, NC: Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas, 2105)
We receive receive many requests for book endorsements. Please be advised that we limit the number of endorsements each year and prayerfully consider each request. An endorsement is not a guarantee that we will facilitate your Bible study or lead a Book Club discussion for you. -Christine Abraham, Ministry Director